How many Authors do you know? I had the opportunity to interview a variety of Authors from different places including Canada, United States and Europe on the Livewithirenia Stories podcast over the last three years. This month I would like to bring them back into the spotlight in order for you to become familiar with their work and impact.
I was very elated when each of these dynamic leaders agreed to share their career and entrepreneurial journeys unapologetically with my audience. As you listen to each episode, you will quickly gain insight into their diverse backgrounds and experience in the corporate/business world. These Authors dropped so many great golden nuggets we can all learn from therefore I hope you take the time to “Podcast and Chill” over your weekend or weekday listening.
We discussed a multitude of hot topics including: how to build your personal brand and leadership skills as well as how to manage finances to build sustainable businesses. Additionally, we talked about how to lead with empathy and build resilience; having the right mindset to drive self leadership; cultivating creativity and being courageous to build more inclusive businesses. Most importantly in all of the episodes, you will hear how self care is an important practice to remain focused on every day and you will hear how these individuals do it. As you binge through all of these episodes, you will learn more about the hot topics highlighted above and you will discern each of these topics depending on which episode you listen to. Now, let’s get you started:
- Monica McCoy – Founder, Monica Motivates, living Atlanta, Georgia, United States Of America.
2. Reena Dayal – Author and Business Coach originally from India and now residing in the United Kingdom, Europe.
3. Dee Bowden – Founder, BCS Solutions living in Maryland, United States of America.
4. Mike Robbins, Author and Speaker living in California, United States of America.
5. Levonne Louis, Author and Speaker living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
6. Christine M. Roberts, Author and Leadership Coach living in Atlanta, Georgia United States Of America
7. Nicola J. Rowley, Founder , NJRPR living in the United Kingdom, Europe.
8. Ryan Berman, Founder, Courageous living in Carlifornia, United States of America.
9. Catherine Hamilton, Author living in the United Kingdom, Europe.
That’s a wrap for the Author spotlight and BRAVO to these amazing guests who were brave enough to put their name in the hat to be interviewed on the Livewithirenia Stories podcast. I hope that you my listeners and subscribers enjoyed their stories. If you are new here, please do subscribe to the podcast on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Also, leave a positive review if you were inspired because it demonstrates to me that you appreciate this. Most importantly share this podcast with a friend or family member who you think would enjoy listening to this podcast too.
If you would like to be a guest on this podcast please connect with me here. If you would like to sponsor an episode or an entire season, please reach out here.