This past month was a strong month for the Livewithirenia Stories Podcast with the celebration of #womenshistorymonth. I am super delighted to spotlight female professionals from India, Europe and the United States who are making an impact in their regions every single day. You will be pleasantly amazed by their stories with our candid talks about their career journeys and the various pivots they have made along the way to new positions within the corporate world or taking a leap of faith to start, grow and scale their own company. One common theme prevails: they are persistent and are filled with ambition to do their very best in life. I am delighted to present to you the following guests for Season 4 of the Livewithirenia Stories Podcast.
1. Microsoft”s Product Manager Mansi Mittal shared her journey into the tech space with no mentors and demonstrates to us the power of #LinkedIn and the goodness of people who helped her along the way.
2. Oracle”s AI Product Manager and YouTuber Ketaki Vaidya shared the power of building a corporate and personal brand simultaneously and reconciling both showing your true authentic self always.
3. Microsoft”s Astrid Wieland (she/her) and I chatted about the relevance of having a tech background to be successful in tech. She demonstrated through her own experience that it’s not absolutely necessary and shared the multitude skills sets which are valued in todays workforce.
4. DevelopHer Founder Lauren Hasson shares how to go from Zero to Top Executive by tapping deep into Self Leadership.
5. Sustainable Business Performance Coach Ruxandra Dariescu talks about the importance of building agile teams to build organizational productivity in order to ultimately improve your bottom line.
6. Author Wanda P. Bowman, MBA of the Financial Glow Series shares some key lessons she learned early on in her career to build strong financial management skills to live a sustainable life. In addition the importance of understanding your leadership journey positioning as an active vs participating leader.
7. Daimler Truck North America General Manager, Joanna C. Cooper breaks down what it take to build a dynamic team as well shared her career journey to becoming named one of the top executives at this Global Trucking Company.
8. Emmy Award Winning MakeUp Artist and Founder Janelle Thomason shares her journey to scale The MakeUp Loft and establishing Cosmakery Cosmetics with a strong financial foundation and tapping into her mighty team of twenty great people to build and grow.
With Spring comes more fantastic stories of dynamic entrepreneurs and leadership executives so be sure to keep the subscribe or hit the follow button on your favourite podcast player. This is your home for career and business strategies where you get all your golden nuggets to put a pep in your step as you tackle your new adventure and find reposition in your current adventure.
I have a free earned media opportunity for you. Head over to Apple Podcasts and leave a five-star rating review if this podcast resonates with you. Once you get it done, email me a screenshot with your name and you will get a free shout-out on the next episode.
To be a guest on this podcast connect with me here and to never miss another episode, subscribe or hit the follow button on your favourite podcast player or hit the subscribe button on this website. After all, this is your home for career and business development strategies. One more thing, share this episode with a friend or family member who you know could benefit from the knowledge which you just gained. Let’s spread the love of knowledge.